When I wake in the morning, the first thing I do is open the curtains to greet the new day, we are very fortunate to live in a country that has sunshine almost every day. I then wander out onto the balcony, take a look at the hills, which remind me of Scotland, then look out to sea, I really appreciate the view, even after all this time it still has the” I can’t believe I am really here factor”.
My husband makes the tea and coffee, we have this in bed while we practice our spanish on the tablet.
Then I go for a swim, as you can see it is very quiet in our complex, so this is “my time” before the beginning of a new day.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (divyaramesan.wordpress.com)
- Cows in fact might be ruling the world – Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning from Korea! (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning (notsosupermodel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning… (jennhammerphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Good Morning (perceptivepotcluelesskettle.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! – RAINY OCTOBER MORNING (teepee12.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning (mattvonp.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Good Morning (dawnblanchard.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge (Good Morning) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)