This is so easy and very filling, no sugar or wheat either. Here is the recipe.
175g rolled oats
40g dessicated coconut
70g marg / butter
2 desertspoonful runny honey
1 desertspoonful treacle
40g chopped seeds, I use pumpkin,sesame and sunflower
1 desertspoonful lemon juice
40g chopped dried fruit, I use figs, but any dried fruit is ok.
1. Melt honey,treacle and marg / butter.
2. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
3. Press firm into a square tin, usually makes 8
4. Bake at 150c for 15 to 20 mins.
5. cool for 5 mins slice, leave till cold before lifting.