These are shells I have in my bathroom.
This is a macro shot of a conch shell.
These are pictures of my grand childrens tortoises.
This is what I came up with, our new electric tourist train and many boats we have in the Puerto Colon.
This is a plant I found in the courtyard of an old hotel in Adeje, I really liked the colour.
As I live on an island I am surrounded by water, and have taken many pictures of the sea, but decided to take something a little different so chose the water park just down the road from me, where they have a childrens area with a barrel of water which tips when full.
After the storm and all the rain last night stopped, this morning I went out to have a look and found this lovely track caused by the rain and wind, it looks like an artist had composed it.
isn’t nature wonderful.
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Track (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Photo Challenge: Track (shootngo.wordpress.com)
- Word A Week Challenge: Track (stevemcp2002.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Photography Challenge – Tracks (emiliopasquale.wordpress.com)
- Tracks (artifactsandfictions.wordpress.com)
A word a week challenge – Pose
This is my entry.
- A Word a Week Challenge – Pose (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)