Loved the refraction of the light on the sea.
Yesterday I was picnicking on the rocks with my friend, just above us a man had made a home in a cave in the rocks, he looks quite at home there. I have no idea his nationality or his circumstances, but he looks at peace with the world.
This gives you an idea of where he is in relation to the hotels etc.
Flowers bring me a lot of joy, today when I was walking down to the shops I noticed that the flame vine had flowered again, I took a picture of it in June in full flower because I thought it looked amazing then, and still does now, second time around.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (retirenicaragua.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Joy (pensivewriter2013.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (a series) (irenewaters19.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Joy (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: joy (mrbuttonsmanz.wordpress.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: JOY – A MOMENT – By Garry Armstrong (teepee12.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (stevemcp2002.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (uncustomaryhousewife.wordpress.com)